Building blocks of a digital future – Current state and strategies for success
Dated: May 19, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET (GMT -5, New York)
Duration: 1 hour
Event type: Live webinar
IndustryWeek and Dassault Systemes share information from their groundbreaking 2021 Digital Transformation report, including key findings, current challenges, and tips for a successful implementation for manufacturers of all sizes and stages of the digital journey.
Key takeaways from this webinar will include:
- How early and late stage adopters are harnessing technology to achieve their digital transformation goals.
- Main business drivers impacting technology decisions
- What business metrics are manufacturers tracking in their digital journeys?
- The biggest challenges manufacturers face in their digital transformation
- The impact that technologies are already having on manufacturing efficiency, supply chain transparency, productivity and profitability.
We’ll also go over insights and advice from experts in manufacturing technology, including:
- Benefits of a fully integrated digital platform
- Steps Manufacturers Can Take to Go Digital
- How to train employees and drive cultural change across the organization
The webinar discussion will include actual tables and graphs of the survey results so that participants have the opportunity to better understand how their organizations stack up against their competitors.
Steve Bieszczat, Marketing Director, DELMIAworks
With over 30 years of ERP and technology experience, Steve has been at the forefront of helping organizations recognize the value of digital transformation on their people and processes. Steve is currently responsible for all aspects of DELMIAworks brand management, demand generation and product marketing. Prior to DELMIAworks, he held marketing management positions in the ERP companies IQMS, Epicor and Activant Solutions. Steve’s goal is to align products with industry requirements as well as to position DELMIAworks with the strategic direction and requirements of the brand’s customers and prospects. Steve holds an engineering degree from the University of Kansas and an MBA from Rockhurst.
Jonathan Katz, Freelance Writer, Owner, JSK Communcations
Jonathan Katz is a content marketing writer and journalist with over 20 years of experience in the field. As a freelance writer and owner of JSK Communications LLC since 2012, Katz has worked on projects for Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, and consulting firms. Prior to starting JSK Communications, Katz was Editor-in-Chief of Industry week, a manufacturing publication for C-level executives. He has considerable knowledge of key industry topics including lean manufacturing / continuous improvement, internet of things, environmental health and safety, and operational best practices .
This webinar will be conducted using a slide and audio format. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with details for joining the webinar. Contact us