Charge Electric Bikes Announces Women in Charge Ambassador Program
Wilton, Conn. (March 8, 2022) – Charge, the direct-to-consumer e-bike brand, is thrilled to announce its 2022 Women in Charge Brand Ambassador Program. Charge has selected inspiring women in the fields of sports, fitness, health and wellness to lead the program, but will also be open to other members of the Charge Rider community. The Women in Charge program will shine a spotlight on everyday women in the cycling industry and showcase the diverse faces behind the brand.
“We recognize that the cycling industry often underserves and underrepresents women,” said Molly Harrington, Chief Marketing Officer of Charge. “So we are thrilled to partner with and celebrate many inspiring, authentic and influential women in this program who are making a difference.”
Faces of the Women in Charge program include:
- Lorraine Ladish: Hispanic-American author, blogger, certified yoga teacher and Reiki master. She is also the mother of three children and married to the love of her life.
- Shasta Averyhardt: Professional golfer and in 2011 became the 4th African-American woman to achieve LPGA Tour status.
- Krystian Gabrielle: (L)GBTQ+ wife, mother of two and American Influencer Awards finalist.
- Catherine Parenteau: Professional pickleball player ranked #2 in women’s doubles and #2 in women’s singles.
- Carla Kemp: Fitness and lifestyle influencer and model over 50 years old.
Women in Charge also opens applications to existing female supporters of the brand. Women can apply to become brand ambassadors in their local communities. Not only will Charge reps receive exclusive brand promotions and a referral code, they’ll host bike rides and provide valuable product feedback as part of the program.
Learn more about the Women in Charge program and apply to be an ambassador here: https://www.chargebikes.com/pages/womenincharge
About Cargo Bikes
Charge is on a mission to fight for those who have been historically underserved and underrepresented in the world of cycling. Our brand has been shaped by the frustrations we’ve experienced ourselves and others have encountered when looking for a bike – challenges like intimidating jargon, an overwhelming number of product choices, and often brands that only seem to care about men or competitive cyclists. We’ve created an all-new brand of e-bikes designed to move you, in every way. We offer a small but mighty line of stylish, comfortable, affordable and durable e-bikes for people looking for an easier and more enjoyable way to navigate life’s hills and valleys.