Survivor 43 – Dream Tribe Game Scores (Week 7)
Earlier this month, we launched the new edition of the Inside Survivor Dream Tribe Gamewhere readers picked a team of four castaways they thought would perform well in Survivor 43.
Participants in each episode earn points based on the performance of the four castaways from their Dream Tribe, with the top three points at the end of the season earning cool prizes!
All accepted entries are posted in the spreadsheet below, which will be updated after each episode with the latest scores. We received nearly 500 registrations! Those who did not enter an email address or who entered multiple times had their entry disqualified.
Scores updated after Episode 7:
Scroll to the right of the sheet and view the overall standings.
Below is a tally of individual scores per episode:
THE POINT SYSTEM
- 50 points – if one of your Dream Tribe wins the season.
- 25 points – if one of your Dream Tribes finishes second.
- 20 points – for each of your Dream Tribe that merges.
- 15 points – for each of your Dream Tribe that finds/wins an idol.
- 15 points – for each of your Dream Tribe that finds/gains a game advantage.
- 10 points – for each of your Dream Tribes that survive a Tribal Council.
- 10 points – for each of your Dream Tribe that gains immunity or reward (tribal and individual).
- 5 points – for each of your Dream Tribes that receives more than five confessionals in an episode.
- There will be three winners: 1st Location, 2n/a Location, and 3rd Square.
- The winner will be the person at the end of the season with the most points.
- If multiple users are tied for the most points, the winner(s) will be chosen by random draw from among those eligible.
- Winners will be revealed after the season on Inside Survivor and will be contacted with prize details (so be sure to provide the correct email address).
- 1st Location: An Inside Survivor custom buff and puzzle courtesy of Vexzle Puzzles.
- 2n/a Location: A custom buff from Inside Survivor.
- 3rd Location: A custom buff from Inside Survivor.